Friday, October 22, 2010

Hello Friday.

Hello Darlings,

Just so you know, if therapy doesn't work, I may have to have surgery. But do not fret just yet because we don't know.

But, I will get on here as often as I can to mold you in to the sissies I know you can be. I love Fridays, don't you? Sometime during the weekend I want you to be pretty for me. Can you do that, lovelies? Strap on you pretty shoes, your panties, your makeup- whatever you have and spend an evening pampering yourself. Use lotions if you don't have any sissy attire. There is no catch- I just want you to be as feminine and beautiful as you can be. You may send me a picture if you really want to please me- stilettomistress1@hotmail.com.

Have a wonderful, sexy, beautiful weekend my darlings.
Mistress B.

No comments:

Post a Comment