Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The New Year.

Hello Darlings,

I have just caught up with all my emails, lucky you. I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and are now ready to get on your knees for your Mistress. I have a couple things in mind to do to start off the new year. *grin* I am feeling much better, walking more normally, and maybe even getting closer to slipping on my stilettos. You know what that means, Darlings? More play time for you. I do feel that to start the new year off right you should do it on your knees. I want you all to get on your knees for me three days in a row and edge. Do it and please me. Take as long as you think will please me and if there is even a slight doubt on whether or not I will be pleased, do it again.

Would you like a story?

Last week I left my desk with my tab for the blog minimized and when I got back a computer tech was updating something. I had forgotten I had emailed him permission to update my computer over lunch. I just grinned and thanked him as I sat down. He sent me an email later commenting about the blog and asking if it was really me. No one at my work knows my ... private fun but that has never been out of shame. I have never told anyone at work because I have never gotten close with my colleagues and never deemed it necessary. So, as I am emailing my tech I thought what the hell and told him all about my life outside of work, laughing all the way. He said he had read my entire blog and asked if he could watch the next time I got with a slave. I told him to email my mistress account and that might be possible. It was interesting to be found out by someone I know that pictured me completely differently. It just makes me laugh thinking about you and your secret being found out by someone who wouldn't know.

Have a lovely sissy day, Darlings

Mistress B.

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Mistress B, Its so nice to know your doing well, you make my heart smile. Loved your story.

    I pledge to edge for you and sense im home all day today, i will spend the day edging for you and for the next three days. I am properly dressed as i write this, dressed as you require me to be at all times. My devotion and edging will start as soon as i post this.

    Thank you Mistress B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very glad your feeling so much better mistress. I edged for you twice the night you assigned this.

    Thank You Mistress B

    ReplyDelete