Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Arousing Picture.



Hello Darlings,

How are your fantasies coming? I am always pleased by a good fantasy. A follower sent this image to me and I found it very arousing. I thought you all would enjoy it as well. You have one week to complete your fantasy and send it in to be graded and judged by me. I will read them all personally (and if they are good enough, I might find inspiration and play with my toys a little as well.)Put the subject as "Whip Me" so I know what the email is for.

Good luck, My Darlings,

Mistress B.

The image is not me and I do not have the rights. I included the site where it was down below. If the artist takes offense to me reposting it, just email me and I will take down your work.
http://picfor.bildero.net/00118FC1F/beauty.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment