Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A year Recap.

Hello Darlings,

I have decided to celebrate the birthday of this blog by re-posting some of my favorites. After meeting my Pet on a business trip in Chicago it reminded me of this post which will always hold a fond spot in my memories.
Also, I am reading your fantasies. I will post a winner when I am done. If you haven't sent yours in yet- Bad Girl! and send it in immediately.

Mistress B.

Hello Darlings,

Last night I read your pleas, your confessions, your stories and I was thoroughly pleased. So pleased in fact that read them over and over as I used my huge blue vibrator. I screamed so loud, Darlings. That’s what you do to me. I have never moaned so much or said such wicked things in my life. If only you could have seen it.

I realized that my Pet hadn’t pleased me as much as you all pleased me in a long time. So, for your enjoyment, darlings, I drove up to see my Pet last night to punish him and reward you. I knocked on his hotel door and when he opened he was happy and frightened because he was happy to see me but he also knew I was not pleased. I began walking in the room and my Pet started backing up without breaking eye contact. I calmly took off my jacket and met his eyes again. I pointed to a spot on the floor and when he got there (on his knees) I bent over and whispered in his ear, “very bad girl.” And then we began.

After an hour of whipping and cock sucking from my pet I finally stopped and asked if he knew why I was displeased. After multiple incorrect answers, I pulled up the blog and pointed to all your wicked, filthy fantasies and told him that him he could never please me like that. So I kicked him over where he was and started fucking him while I shoved his face into the carpet. I imagined you all there, darlings, watching me fuck another. You would have seen the pleasure on my face over thinking of you and the key to my Pet’s chastity lock dangling between my bare breasts.

Two hours later I sat in a chair pleasuring myself while my Pet was handcuffed to the bed helpless to only watch. I eventually checked on him and he was restles and anxious to please me. He begged me to release him. I stood up on the bed and allowed him to please me with his tongue. I braced my hands against the wall and arched into his face. When I was finished, I leaned down and licked his lips with my taste on them.

For you, darlings, I turned around, put my coat on, and left the key on the table at the end of the bed. His eyes went wide when he realized what I was about to do and he begged me to reconsider. I didn’t. I left him there for the night wearing makeup, thigh highs, my five inch stilettos, and lacy pink lingerie. I wish I could see the look on his face when the maid opens his door. *grin*

For your reward, darlings, you can have as many orgasms as you like. Your only requirement is that you post comments to taunt my Pet over how much you PLEASED ME and how you enjoyed your orgasm where he could not.

I hope you have half as much fun tonight as I will with my toys,
Mistress B.

No comments:

Post a Comment