Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hello Everyone.

I am Mistress Katie. My precious little girl, Mistress B, is still focused on gettin better and she asked me to look in on you. It really is darling the way she asks me for favors, I'm still the only person she submits to. Anyway, I've gotten to looking around on here and I've begun to see how kind she is you, her little "darlings" haha. Count yourselves lucky that she feels so affectionate of you all. I've had many talks with Mistress B about all of you, she loves to brag about the praise she recieves here. It arouses my jealousy I must admit. But for tonight, at least, she has left you in my able hands.

When was the last time you had one of your orgasms? Today sometime, I bet. I bet you can't go even a day without touching yourselves. Well don't worry, you get to do it again now for me. I'm going over to Mistress B's very soon and we're having alittle self-pleasure party while her pet watches from the corner, poor thing his cock is still locked up. Can you imagine being in his situation? So wonderfully embarrassing for him. Anyway, let's get back to you.

When I visit her I want to be able to tell Mistress B that you all suffered very much for me and I don't have the time to walk you through every step so I hope your naked and on the edge already.

For those of you with cocks:
If you can call them that haha, I want you to wait until you are right on the edge of spurting that little load and then Take Your Hand Away. DO IT. Let your cock just hang there, throbbing. Now run one finger around the head of your cock and give the shaft a nice firm squeeze so the head swells up for me. Then I want you to do exactly what I would do if I was there with you. Take your hand and flick the head of your cock as hard as you can. It stings, doesnt it? You still want to come? Flick that cock Ten more times and say outloud "Thank You ever so much, Mistress Katie." Then you can come.

Alittle something extra, just in case you don't have a cock to stroke:
You slaves with cocks can still play along with this one though. I want you all to do the same thing. Work yourselves up to the sweaty edge, but I want you to practice a bit of spanking. Have you ever spanked yourselves? It's so embarrassing and makes you feel so silly but its so amusing for me to picture. I want you to spank your own ass so loud that it echoes. I want your neighbors to hear it. Give yourself Ten sharp raps across the ass or even more if you feel the need haha. Then you can have that orgasm.

-Mistress Katie

4 comments:

  1. Dear Mistress Katie, please tell Mistress B that i will do this during the day, as i am home today. i am desperate for relief and edging is such a torment but it will be done.

    Please tell Mistress B that i wish her well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been stroking for a good hour now, edging my orgasm right up to the point of release and then yanking my hand away...i have been fully naked and spread out on my hotel bed (with the curtains wide open) since i got off work today. oh how i wish mistress B, or even you mistress Katie, would walk by my lonely pathetic window and point and laugh at my sissy ass, stroking my cock but not allowing myself to cum. or instead of watching from the windows, perhaps mistress would like to come inside to watch her little bitch edge for her, watch her slutty fag boy climb onto the bed on all fours and deliver slap after vicious slap to his own white ass for his mistress' viewing pleasure...possibly leaving the curtains open so passersby could stop and watch the humiliating show...mmmmmmmmmmmm i very much wish my fantasy could become reality.
    ----thank you mistress Katie for allowing us to cum for you...i'm going to edge like this for just a little while longer and obey that order. :)
    ----please tell mistress B that i hope she gets better soon...so that i can show her what true devotion is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ever so much Mistress Katie.

    Best Wishes to Mistress B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mistress B, please come out and visit.

    ReplyDelete