Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Just a few things.

Hello My Darlings,

First, I would like to say that I am doing well. I am itching for my stilettos but I have been good (for once) and have stayed away. It won't last much longer. They just belong on my body.

Second, I have been getting a lot of new emails from slaves asking for special attention. Oh, little playthings, I will play with you but depending how interesting or submissive you are will determine how much play and what kind -grin- you get. My loyal followers will continue to get first serve with my time and attention but you newbs may work your way up.

Third, I usually like to hear the screams and pleas of my toys but I recently thought about trying gags. I bought one on a whim and was not as pleased as I feel I should have been. If any of you feel particularly informed on the subject I invite you to send me links or pictures on the subject for my pleasure.

Fourth, Edge for me tonight, Dears.

Your Loving Mistress,
Mistress B.

1 comment:

  1. I will happily edge for you tonight and hopefully i can start doing special assignments for you again. please email me
    Thank you Mistress B

    ReplyDelete