Thursday, September 9, 2010

My pet's punishment.

Hello Darlings,

I told my Pet what his punishment was and he was not very happy about it. We both know that his cousin will accept him but he is still shy to do it. It will probably take him awhile to work up the courage to tell her he is a transvestite.

I am still playing with him but I would like to ask your opinions. With my pet carrying a handicap, I have more attention for all of you. Would you like to play more games? Hear more stories/fantasies? Or be given more direct orders? I am up in the air and am giving you the opportunity to pick how the blog goes for awhile. Free choice, what?! Yea, Don't worry- I'm not getting soft, I'm just feeling generous. *grin*

You have my permission to express your opinions and thoughts openly.

Mistress B.

2 comments:

  1. Id vote for more direct order
    Thank you Mistress B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd vote for more assignments and games mistress. But I love your fantasies too.

    Thank You Mistress B

    ReplyDelete