Friday, May 21, 2010

My Pet.

Hello my darlings,

How did you like my game? I know that I loved imagining all of you torturing your bodies, denying release for as long as possible. How long did you last I wonder? Mmm. Probably not very long you desperate little sissies. Do you want to know what I did last night? I took out the biggest strap-on I own, tied my sissy slut submissive to the bed, and screwed him till he could only scream my name.

He loved my dick and begged me for more but I didn’t let him touch himself. Since I made you all play the game he had to play it too- I’m a fair mistress. I was kind enough to let him watch from his bonded position as I took out another toy and gave myself as many orgasms as I desired: I lost count after ten. I made a mess thinking about you, darlings. For your one minute of touching yourselves, I spent an hours.

My pet was very grateful and you should be too- knowing you gave me this pleasure.

This morning my pet disobeyed me. He was on day three of banned sexual activity on his own and you know what he did? –He had an orgasm without my permission. I. Was. Furious. For punishment this week, he is wearing lacy underwear 24/7 and my stilettos when he is home. And because he is such a wanton slut and likes orgasms without permission, I am forcing him to have twelve orgasms in the next three days: each one exactly how I tell him to. He’s only on 3 of 12 and is sore, exhausted, and dying.

I’m still furious at my pet so no orgasms for anyone tonight, darlings. (Besides Myself, of course) Play all you like but you can’t finish.
Mistress B.

3 comments:

  1. Mistress B, am i out of place to please ask you to forgive your sissy slave. i am going crazy and delearious in need of releif. im and dripping now and my panties stay wet, i cant consentrate on anything now and overies hurt and i dont know how much longer i can take this torment. This has been going on for three days now, Please Mistress B let me cum soon.

    kathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, what a lucky pet you have. I would gratefully take your strap-on mistress.

    ReplyDelete