Monday, May 31, 2010

Your Reward.

Congratulations my darlings, your fantasies were extremely pleasing and your punishmnets will finally have been worth it.

Is there a someone you desire from afar? one you wish knew your secret? I bet there is. Maybe its that gorgeous woman at work, that hunky male neighbor of yours or someone you've know for years and you've always wanted to tell them what you really are. When you talk to them and look them in the eyes I bet you wonder, "Do they have any idea?" *grin* I would if I was them, I'd be able to see it all over your face. If you don't have anyone like that then you may imagine me.

Well tonight, because you've been good, you get to have what you've been thinking about non-stop for the last week: an orgasm. Oh I'm sure you're excited, but you'll only get to have one my way or not at all. This wont be some quick little jerk-fest. Your going to have an orgasm like I do. We're going to take our time, make it last as long as we can. Do you have a picture of that person I mentioned earlier? If so, get it and set it up where you can see it while you play. If not then just write their name down somewhere you can look at it. I want you to stare at that picture or that name the entire time your selfishly pleasuring yourself. Your going to start fully dressed and standing up. You have some rules to follow and only a certain amount of time to do each.

1. You'll be rubbing your body through your clothes, anywhere except your crotch. Do this for five minutes. Be sensual. Be sexy.

2. After five minutes of that you can get undressed but keep on your underwear, now four minutes of standing and rubbing your body again, but no touching your genitals still. Be feminine.

3. Now after those four minutes *grin* touch yourself wherever you want but keep your underwear on and no reaching inside either. I bet you'll trembling then, won't you? Do this for three minutes.

2. Next step, For 3 minutes get on your knees and now your only allowed to touch your crotch outside the underwear, nowhere else. Do not come yet. Will you last the three minutes? You better.

1. Ok, the final step, take off that underwear and get to work. Jerk that cock or rub that clit as fast and as hard as you can. Remember you only get two minutes this time, make them count. And yes, you can come now.

Finally, after that big intense orgasm. You will stay totally still for one minute, your not allowed to clean up the big mess I'm sure you'll make or to get dressed or even to move. Sit there on your knees for that minute, look at the mess you made, and think about what a slut you are. Then when your time is up thank me -outloud- and you can get up.

Mistress B.

6 comments:

  1. Mistress B... Thank you so much for you kindness of tonights lesson. i will follow each step keeping you in my mind. You are a wonderful Mistress to take the time to disipline and train me to your liking.

    Thank you Mistress B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistress B...i used you as my person i want to know about me because you do so well. Having to follow a set of rules increased my excitment. You do know how to tweak a sissy. Being dressed in my panties and gown, rubbing all over my body realy got me going. Rubbing my panties all over except my clit got me so focused and into sub space. When i could start rubbin my clit i had to stop several time so i could make the 3 minute limit. When i took my panties of i came very close to loosing controle from sliding the panties off. i had to strain to make the 2 minutes the. When i came i shook and shook with spasms or intense excitement. After a few minutes i finaly stood up and pulled on a clean pair of panties. Mistress this was a most powerful orgasm.

    Mistress B you are so powerful and know how to controle me.

    Thank you Mistress B, Thank you so much. Your sissy is kneeling to you helplessly surendered to you and your strength.

    Thank you Mistress B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for letting us all orgasm Mistress. The long process was wonderful torture yet again. It was a very long week. Thank you again Mistress B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good girls. If you read my post you will see how much you have really pleased me.
    -Mistress B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was not able to post last night when i did the assingnment but it was one of the most pleaureable experiences i have had, my chest recived quite a bit off attention when i wanst able to touch myself as did my ass
    Thank you Mistress B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy,
    Good girl. You have pleased me as well.
    Mistress B.

    ReplyDelete