Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Final Decision: Punishment.

Hello My Darlings,

My anger has started to fade and I am more myself again. It could be because I punished my Pet today for his disobedience. I called my Pet over to cook dinner for me. One of my favorites: Fiesta Lime Chicken. Grilled chicken with lime sauce, sprinkled cheese, seasoned rice, tortilla strips, and alcohol of my choosing. Mmmm. Delicious. It always puts me in a good mood. So I decided to tie him up and whip him senseless. *grin*

I took out my handcuffs and rope. I never use them anymore because he never resists but today I wanted him strapped down and helpless. So he was. I took out my whip and used it continuously until he was begging. And you know how much I hate begging, so I reared back and hit him across both cheeks- hard. Unfortunately, I broke my whip in half. *sigh* So, I bent over and snapped his lingerie before turning around to leave him strapped to my table while I went out to buy a new one.

I went to a store that sells riding supplies and found a riding crop. I wanted there for durability AND for pain so I had to try out a new product before I bought it. I smacked my inner forearm- softly at first. But I knew I wouldn't hit my slaves softly so -being the fair mistress I am- I reared back and hit my arm as hard as I could. My eyes crossed. It was much more effective than my last whip and the resounding smack traveled throughout the aisles. A few male employees were near by and their eyes widened in shock then they started laughing together. I just winked and blew them a kiss on my way out.

My Pet was very appreciative of my new toy. *grin* -His screams told me so.

So- your punishment. I decided to give you options since you are all at varying levels of sissydom. That seems more fair than you deserve but what can I say, I am a fair mistress. You may choose one or more of the following.
1) Punish yourself for me with your ruler. The longer, harder, and more painful the better.
2) Go into a lingerie store and browse until you find something to your liking. Look at it, imagine yourself in it, and buy it if you really want to get on my good side. If you can't bring yourself to buy them you must write me a fantasy involving lingerie shopping.
3) Do the assignment I gave you with wax that caused my anger in the first place.

I want these completed as soon as possible,
Mistress B.

8 comments:

  1. these are all very great punishments so i will leave it up to you if you want to chose. I will do whichever one would please you more.
    Thank you Mistress B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Mistress B, im not saying which one i have picked, but i bet you already know. i will tell after i have completed it.

    Thank you Mistress B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if your pet will do better now that you have that new crop, it sounds like a nasty whip.

    Thank you for sharing with us Mistress B.

    Thank you Mistress B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mistress B, i chose punishment number 2. i went to JC Penney and went upstairs into the lingerie department and was looking at cami's and panties when a sales lady came up and asked if i needed help. i swallowed hard and said yes and told her i wanted to purchass 3 pair of vanity fair panties and 1 cami. i felt like i was trimbling and hoped it wasnt noticed. It was hard to remain calm. i just got back home and put them away. i am also going to try waxing this evening.

    Thank you Mistress B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy,
    I am always delighted at your submission. You are getting better each day. To be honest, I really want you to use the ruler on yourself. See how much you can do to please your mistress.

    Kathi,
    As I was writing up the options I knew which one you would choose. And you do know how much it pleases me when you ask a sales lady for help. Good Job, Darling. You have calmed my anger.
    And yes, the riding crop is wickedly effective.

    Mistress B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mistress I did two of the punishments for you to make sure you would be pleased with me. I poured hot wax all over my body and when it got cold I started using my metal ruler. I have got bruises all over my body now. This metal ruler is brutal. I did it all for you mistress thinking of you all the time. Hope you are pleased with me

    Thank you Mistress

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Mistress B, im happy i could make you so pleased. It wasnt an easy task for me but i just had to do it. I felt i knew which one you wanted me to do.

    The second i chose was punishment 3. i lit the candle and layed on my back with my head proped up so i could controle where i let the hot wax fall. i was suprise the hot would sting as much as it did. i slowly started to cover my clit and it was a strange pain/excitement feeling. i managed to cover my croch area after 30 minutes and then quit. i couldnt take it any more. Wasnt much fun for me. i did this one for you Mistress B and hope it please you.

    Thank you Mistress B

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alen,
    When I read your post I started laughing with delight. I would have given anything to be in the room watching you. I hope you smacked yourself as hard as I would have. I am pleased with you, Darling. Good job. Especially good job doing two tasks.

    Kathi,
    I am glad that you went to all this trouble for me. *grin* Very good job, Darling, doing both assignments. Doing something for me should always be fun for you.

    Mistress B.

    ReplyDelete