Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mistress Katie's visit.

Hello Darlings,

I did plan on posting last night but I was deliciously detained. I was in the middle of whipping my Pet on all fours- A current favorite punishment of mine- and I get a call from my Mistress. Pleasure runs through me and I sit on his back to answer. She asked what I was doing and I just put the phone up to my pets mouth and smacked him as hard as I could with my other hand on his ass. The ensuing squeal was enough information for her.

Mistress Katie had been modeling for Katrina and twenty minutes later they came over together. Katrina went to her chair in the corner and began sketching my poor little slave on the floor while Mistress Katie asked if she could join in. I laughed and simply handed her my metal ruler. She was pleased and bent forward and kissed me once on the mouth before moving to my Pet. She asked if I would show her his training- so I put on my dick and forced him to his knees in front of her.

I was so proud of him as he moaned, sucked, and slurped my cock like the wanton slut he really is. I kept eye contact with Mistress Katie over his quivering form and I could see the growing look of desire on her face as she whipped my slave. Finally, ignoring the slave between us she came up behind him and grabbed me and kissed me like she used to: possessive, aggressive, and ignoring my Pet squished between us. She yelled at my slave to stand in the corner and watch as she took out my restraints. (I never needed them anymore because my slave wouldn't dare resist but my Mistress knew I was not very good at following orders.)

She locked me up and pushed me to the ground. She let me leave my cock on as she mounted from behind with her sparkly pink cock. She leaned over and placed a single kiss on my back as she grabbed both of my breasts and shoved herself inside me. It was so arousing, Darlings, that I came right then. I was in a fit of arousal and I lost all control of myself when she started stroking my cock. I completely forgot about my Pet watching in the corner. Later Mistress Katie told me that Katrina stopped sketching to watch and my Pet was shaking with the need to release but didn't dare touch himself.

I want you to edge tonight thinking of this like my Pet did. But you are not allowed to come.
Mistress B.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, i get the feeling your having wicked thoughts again. I love your wickedness. Edging again oh what a delish torment of lustful needs. i just hope it not for another week.

    Thank you Mistress B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow mistress that is a wonderful story. Your pet is oh so lucky to get even be in the same room.

    Thank You Mistress B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathi,
    My thoughts are always wicked. It may be if you tempt me.

    SissyD,
    I'm glad you understand my Pet's position so well. He was extremely lucky.

    Mistress B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mistress B, i got so excited edging for you and dreaming about you and Mistress Katie having such intense sex. I edged for my usual 2 hours and had to stop several times to keep from going over. i had such a big wet spot on my panties that i changed into a fresh pair before calling it a night.

    Thank you Mistress B

    ReplyDelete