Sunday, July 4, 2010

Inspiration #4.

Hello Darlings,

Guess what, my lovelies? I am having a sleepover with my dear friend Katrina. She has been moved by your posts and responses that she agreed to try something with me. She is a very dominant personality and it was difficult for her to submit to me. She is stunning on her knees. Mmmm.

Last night I just made her close her eyes. -An exercise in trust. Would I hurt her? Take advantage? -Of course not- but being vulnerable doesn't come easy to women like us. I moved closer to her body and let her feel my approach. My fingertips grazed her knee and moved slowly up her thigh. I watched her eyes flutter and her breath caught. At that point- she was mine. Both my hands ran up her shoulders and I eased my body down on hers.

I asked, "Katrina? May I touch your face?"
She responded with only a whimpering nod.

I did and let my hands roam over her body. Then I picked up her hand and cupped myself with it. Showing her how how I liked being touched. After a moment, she didn't need my help and I just rode her hand. My head dropped to her shoulder as I came. I leaned back and asked if she were okay. I touched her face and told her to open her eyes. She did and they were amused and willing. I stilled as I watched her lean forward tentatively and stop a breath from my lips.

I just laughed and took a fistful of her hair and snapped her head back. I leaned in next to her hair and said, "You think it's that easy, Bitch?" And then we really started to play.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday,
Mistress B.


Yesterday's top number was 6. Two slaves are tied with ten.

3 comments:

  1. Addition: two days ago the top number was 4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistress B, you paint such a wonderful picture in my mind. i fantasize to be in the middle of this scene, between two wonderful Domme's.

    Thank you Mistress B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mistress for sharing this with us, your description is so good and accurate that I could easily imagine myself next you there, actually it felt as if I watching you doing those things.

    Thank you Mistress

    ReplyDelete