Sunday, July 11, 2010

PostSecret.

Hello Darlings,

I am slightly ill and have been in bed for most of the weekend. I am not feeling up to showing you how to be a proper sissy today. But since it is Sunday I will share something with you and command something as well.

One of the many sites I frequent is called postsecret. Ever heard of it? It is an online art community where people send in their secrets on a postcard to an address. The man started it as a simple art project and now it has grown into a worldwide phenomenon. I have been tempted to send in a few secrets of my own. New secrets are uploaded every Sunday on the website and he has come out with multiple books filled with these secrets.

I want you all to check out the site: postsecret.com

And after you have finished looking at all the secrets I want you to think of a secret you would send it. Get as deep, as artistic, as dirty as you little girls like. And then... I want you to make it and send it in. This will please me greatly, Darlings. Do not fail me.

You are welcome to send your secrets to me as well but you are not obligated to.
Mistress B.

4 comments:

  1. I will check it out Mistress B. It is a new site for me. Thank you for the information.

    Thank you Mistress B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistress B i have posted my PostSecret. Thats a cool site.

    Thank you Mistress B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very sorry to hear that mistress. Wish I was ill instead of you. Hope you get well soon. Drinking loads of water and taking 1000 mg vitamin C everyday will help your body a lot with recovery.

    I will check the website out.

    Thank you Mistress

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathi,
    Good girl you are very obedient.

    Alen,
    Your wishes and advice please me. I took your suggestions and am following them. Thank you, Darling.

    Mistress B.

    ReplyDelete