Saturday, August 14, 2010

Pet Play.

Hello Darlings,

Tonight my Pet got home and I was able to play. If you were in the room with me you would be able to hear his muffled moans through the door. The very first thing I did was force him to his knees and tell him to strip on the ground. He is now tied and gagged on my bed awaiting punishment. I am here checking my email and chatting with a friend while I decide. It should be something severe because he has been gone for awhile and I will be gone for a week. I can't quite decide if I want to use the wax, whip, or cane. ..... *grin* maybe all three?

He is spread out like a big X on by bed. A very vulnerable position. He is currently locked up in a chastity lock but I may let him out so I can have my fun. I guess I will just decide on the fly. I will tell you about my decisions tomorrow.

Tonight I want you to edge again, my lovelies,

Mistress B.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my how i wish i was in your pets place. Mistress it sounds like you had a good evening.

    Thank you Mistress B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathi,
    I did. It was a lovely time.

    Mistress B.

    ReplyDelete