Thursday, August 5, 2010

Random Encounter.

Hello Darlings,

You would not believe it. My Pet has gone on vacation again and I am left with no one to punish! I may just go up and give him a surprise visit someday soon. *grin* But SissyBabyAmber's fantasy reminded me of a person I met a few years ago. I was sitting in the food court of a lovely group of second hand shops and I was people watching as I often do. The food court held a handful of patrons each with their own solitary pursuits. There was one man in the corner reading a book- I forget what it was now- and his legs were crossed in a way that made me give him a second look. His clothes were all perfectly pressed and everything matched exactly. He seemed very delicate and charming with each of his movements.

Thoroughly curious -and not at all shy- I moved over to his table and sat down. He blinked up from his book and I'm flattered to admit his jaw dropped a little. I leaned in and took a sip of his coffee before I asked him what his name was, his profession, his hobbies, .... how long he had known he was a transvestite. The last was just a guess and not one of my cleverest digs but it got the job done. He sputtered and looked around to make sure no one heard. I simply smiled and leaned a little closer and said in a voice not meant to be mistaken as questioning, "Show them to me." And I got up and lead my way to the bathroom not bothering to look back because I knew he would follow.

When we reached the bathroom I told him to take off his pants so I could see his panties properly. I was still a little new to this world at this point and slightly jittery but the look in his eyes of arousal and total submission settled my nerves. I took off my jacket and I locked the door. Half an hour later, we calmly walked out of the bathroom smirking a little. Underneath his now somewhat untidy shirt was a set of scratches and under mine were bruises forming into lovely finger shaped designs. I never saw him again and didn't care to but for that one hour he was mine- and that was enough.

Until Tomorrow, Darlings,
Mistress B.

6 comments:

  1. Mistress B, Sounds like you had a Super time that day, and taking a chance like that just proves what i said sometine ago. You can pick out a sissy a mile away.

    Thank you For sharing this with us Mistress B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathi,
    I am amused at your comment and appreciate it. But I must say noticing a sissy is just the same as noticing someone who likes nature or likes to read.

    Mistress B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredibly hot!! omg, hope you find ME!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weave,
    Maybe I will.. That would be a fun day.

    Mistress B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic, Amy is right, you must have great sissy instincts.

    Thank You Mistress B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SissyD,
    I have some from years of experience.

    Mistress B.

    ReplyDelete